Friday, February 03, 2006

World Domination Plan's err I mean Hey What's up.

Just finished reading up on my bro's blog and noticed that I'm part of his friendlies. Well a warning to all who happen by his link. I am certifiable crazy. No wait I mean, don't expect the same kind of message that Josh speaks to come from here.

While I support all he does, I'm just doing this for amusement purposes. When I try to take over the world you'll know. Um yeah, ahh, crap that's out there now isn't it.

Oh well, the long and short of it is don't expect any deep revealing postings, just my skewed view of the world that we live in. And hopefully any neat pics that I happen to take.

So long for now thanks for the fish.

1 comment:

Duffy said...

Ah, all these are just for fun in the long run. Thanks for everything Mack. You guys are a real big blessing to me and I love ya's.