Sunday, February 05, 2006

Can't Sleep


Can't sleep, shoulder is way too sore for that. I slept well Friday night, oh well it evens out I guess. At least I can take comfort in the fact that after 1year and 7months I'm finally going over to Halifax to have surgery to repair my shoulder. Yea Haw. Lookin' to have a monster season on the ball diamond this summer. GO Georgetown Mariners, Hopefully I can throw the baseball all the way from 1st to 2nd this season. Dream big or don't dream.

Don't you find it funny that people used to get so pissed when someone read their diary, yet now they publish them on blogs hoping that everyone will read them? People are weird.

1 comment:

mOe said...

man, i hope you shoulder heals nice and quick.

yeah people are weird indeed.
it only pisses me off when people read it and then get pissed off at me for what i wrote.