Tuesday, February 21, 2006

They finally made it!!!


They finally made it, the camera I was hoping that Canon would make for over a year now.
6 mp
12x zoom with Image Stabilizer
Movie mode that rivals a camcorder with stereo sound
and gun metal grey.
The Canon S3 IS.

Check out the website link on the right called camera stuff to see more of the specs and all the other new cameras that have just been released. Canon seems to be taking the most aggressive approach when it comes to camera volume and quality this year with Kodak making a very nice camera the Kodak Z612.
It will take a lot of convincing for me to be able to get this camera so I hope Erin is ready for,
can I have this one? Why? ah come on. yeah, I promise, Please, but it's the best one at a great price.
Grovelling is demeaning but it's well worth it on this one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3!

seriously, my heart fluttered.

Duffy said...

Yeah, I'll take one too. Nah, I'm good, I'm happy with my lil Pentax.

Mack said...

your lil Pentax is awesome plus it's waterproof, can fly when thrown, has anti theft. Oh the stuff it can do...

Anonymous said...

make breakfast???

Duffy said...

It's delicious!!