Sunday, February 19, 2006

Team Canada??

Wow how weird is it to see a Canadian team play with no emotion and effort at all. I honestly think that the Canadian World Junior Team would put a better effort than any of these guys. It's so weird it almost like they are tired as soon as the puck drops. I guess that's what happens when you're off the sudafed. The US is playing the same uninspired play. It is making the Tournament interesting though who thought that the Swiss would contend for a medal. I think they have to find a way to get Spezza, Stahl and Boyle into the line-up somehow, and get some energy going early.

I don't know, I don't have the answers and it looks like the coaching staff doesn't either.

Oh well if Canada doesn't get a medal GO SWISS.

1 comment:

Duffy said...

Canada, Canada, Canada.......no wait, they suck!!! Go anyone who seems to have any passion for a medal!!