Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Back From Halifax

Well I got good news bad news from the dr's appt. Good news is that I'll be as good if not better than new after they scope my shoulder. Depending if it's a tear 2-4 weeks recovery time that's a good thing if the Labrum is peeled off of the shoulder then the recovery time ends up being 20 weeks and my season is over before it begins, definetly a bad thing. What's cool is that the Doc mentioned that when they go into my shoulder with the camera he might be able to give me a copy of the procedure. So in another week I'll find out when the show will happen. Then hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to post the video here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man, i hope it's not bad..

they'll save a video of the scope for you??!! that's disgusting!
i can't wait to see it!