Tuesday, April 04, 2006

You know it's spring when...


Oh yeah It's Spring when the Cincinnati Reds start to hit the ole cowhide outa the park and their pitchers serve up gopher balls like they're on a tee. Baseball is back and I'm excited. Of course I won't be taking part in any baseball this season as I have to wait approximatly 8 to 12 more months for surgery on my shoulder. I have a torn or seperated Labrum fun stuff. Although I do plan on going out and taking some pictures of the Senior League home here. If I can't play I might as well watch and document.

There's lot's of stuff that has been happening lately, I'm getting a promotion, I'm officially not going back to school at this time, reasons will be announced in about 3-4 weeks. We have a long lost relative coming to visit the family in May or June which is very cool, we all look forward to meeting them for the first time ever.

It's spring and I'm doing my best to keep My Bro' from going insane while he contemplates where he's off to next. Minor distractions like sports , wrestling and video games only go so far. Hopefully we can find some other stuff to do as it gets warmer.

After being cooped up for a very unusual winter what does everyone plan to do with their spring?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

promotion! you've been holdin back! hee hee.

good job though. i eagerly await details when you're able to devulge them.

Duffy said...

1. Go Astros!!!!
2. Promotions rock!!!
3. Hope Carloine has loads of money she is wanting to unload on a missionary whom she hasn't met yet but feels impressed to support!!! Yeah, it won't be bad meeting her.
4. Sanity is hard to keep, unless of course I've lost it already. Likely I have. I hope.
5. Correspondance is in store for the spring.

Anonymous said...

oh ya. this summer shall include lots of camping at festivals all over the maritimes and camping on little random uninhabited islands around the island.

yes indeed.

oh, maybe work a few shifts?

wow i sure have MY priorities straight!

Duffy said...

Carloine rocks!!! Carloine, Carloine, Carloine!!!! I never leanred how to spell at shcool, I just never bohtered.

Mack said...

you so crazy...