Monday, January 30, 2006

Shameless promotion


Well it's another day less a dollar, I just figured that I would promote my brothers Blog. He is doing a lot of great work around the globe, and I have to say that all of his posts are as interesting as they are thought provoking. Anyways check out HoGi at
http://missionaryjosh.blogspot.com

If he doesn't make you think maybe you'll say hey that's a cool pic, and don't forget to vote in his polls, hopefully I can figure out how that works and I'll put some polls on here.

1 comment:

Duffy said...

Thanks for the promo. As you can see from my page counter, it definitely pays to promote. I think I rigged my poll though so that people can't vote twice. Were u able too? Pretty sweet. You can get all sorts of stuff at www.bravenet.com . See you tonite.